Subject-verb agreement is an essential aspect of grammatical correctness in writing. Here are five sentences that demonstrate correct subject-verb agreement:
1. The students in the class are preparing for their final exams.
2. She plays the guitar beautifully and often serenades her friends.
3. My dog loves to run in the park and chase after squirrels.
4. The committee members have reached a consensus on the issue.
5. The flowers in the garden bloom every spring, filling the air with sweet fragrance.
Remember, subject-verb agreement means the subject and verb must match in number. When the subject is singular, the verb must also be singular, and when the subject is plural, the verb must be plural too. By ensuring subject-verb agreement in your writing, you will improve the clarity and effectiveness of your message.